1. Open your windows and let in the light! Trust me, I love a good, cozy day where I pretend the outside world is on pause, snuggle deep into my couch, and binge Netflix. But most days, I feel so good when I begin opening the blinds, shades, and curtains throughout my home. The natural light seems
to bring instantaneous life into the environment. It allows the greenery of the trees and plants outside my window to become an extension of my indoor décor, kind of softening the edges of everything.
2. Bring in plants or fresh flowers. You can have a weekly delivery service set up for flowers, or just grab a bouquet next time you’re out getting groceries. I am a fan of the lovely designs by my local Fresh Market florist and find their price point to be very fair. I am sure you have a favorite in your area, too! If you don’t, try these online services: And for special occasions, I highly recommend Farm Girl Flowers; their designs are amazing! Don’t have a green thumb for plants? Try air plants or succulents. These resilient plants are hard to kill!
3. Include a water feature. Easy to install water fountains can be found at your local home & garden or home décor stores. This interior design accent not only brings your cat out of her hiding place, it brings a natural auditory feature to your indoor environment. The bubbly sound of running water has been down to reduce stress and anxiety, contributing to a better sense of peace.
4. Plant a small herb garden and grow it in your kitchen windowsill or just outside your door. Brushing the herbs as you pass by releases their fragrance, making the air a little more magical and beneficial. Our olfactory response is immediate. You mood changes into a positive mindset and your shoulders relax as tensions melt. Plus, they add an amazing flavor to your cooking! Win! Win!
5. Obviously we believe in incorporating cork into your indoor environment. We love our products and firmly believe in the benefits they bring to you and to the environment. The cork tree is never felled; it is a renewable resource that not only benefits you, but reduces carbon and adds to an ecosystem that supports endangered species in Europe. Benefits to you are extensive – this hypo-allergenic material will reduce allergens, fight mold, give cushion to your steps, insulate sound and temperature, and so much more.
6. Natural furniture is another way to incorporate the outdoors into your inside environment. Look for beautifully curated wooden chairs and tables to add depth and an element of the world to your rooms. We do make a particular note to look for pieces that are sustainably harvested and created. It kind of defeats the purpose of bringing in a natural piece if it’s covered in chemicals or if its harvesting caused unbelievable pollution or loss to endangered eco-systems. Check out Vermont Wood Studios or this sustainably sourced selection from West Elm.
7. Lastly, incorporate some sort of stone or brick fixture in your home or office. Where our cork material will add a literal sense of softness, stone is the perfect opposite. Ying meet yang. Rustic brick walls are always in style; or go low key with several stone planters throughout your room.
Imagine our surprise when we recently saw our Grape Cork Wall Tiles used as a backdrop in the hit Netflix series, "Santa Clarita Diet". This "zom-com" starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant is a laughable comedy focused on your average suburban family, except in this family, mom is recently undead.
Often times, we will get orders for production companies, but many times we do not know how our cork products will be used due to it being such a multi-faceted material. However, we were pleasantly surprised to see our Grape Cork Wall Tile in Season 2 and Season 3 of the aforementioned series when filming was done in the daughter Abby's bedroom.
AmCork’s Grape Cork Wall Tiles are ideal for children’s rooms, kitchens, mudrooms, or anywhere else you want to have a fun pop of color; also a great candidate for a commercial restaurant setting. This stylish and highly textural grape cork wall tiles for sale incorporates a stained wine shade of purple with natural cork colors in a variety of khaki and honey shades. Different cork wall tiles can be combined with the Grape cork wall tile to create unique wall pattern designs or simply allow this purple wall board selection to stand out on its own, attractively lending itself to any room.
These AmCork wall tiles are perfect for making a decorative cork bulletin board, a colorful cork pin board, or a statement wall crafted from designer cork board sheets. Replace a headboard as done in the Netflix series, or install this unique Grape cork wall tile in a reading nook for a cork feature wall. The installation and interior décor options are limitless with this shade from our cork wall tile inventory. It is subtly refined just barely showing its wild side, a little like yourself...
All of our cork board sheets are made from recycled cork materials and can also be used in cork wall coverings and cork ceiling tile applications for the purposes of sound absorption and thermal insulation. The product is self-healing from push pins just like a regular cork pin board. Cork board wall tiles add immense beauty to any room! Our Grape cork wall tiles are naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic, making them perfect for residential and commercial applications.
All products are easy to install and are a highly durable and are easy to maintain. Our high quality cork wall tiles are low chemical emission products and are certified by GreenGuard, leading the standard of UL Environmental certifications in the United States. These cork wall tiles are easily installed on most smooth and level substrates. AmCork proudly offers only 100% Portuguese cork products. We work hand in hand with our factory to ensure our clients are getting the best Mediterranean cork materials on the market.
It’s a new year! And that means a new you, too! We love a new year because of the fresh start it allows in so many areas of our lives; whether it’s our health, eating habits, productivity, new ambitions, or a fresh palette for decorating, we love it all! So, buckle in, and let’s explore the upcoming trends for 2019.
There are two bold colors to be on the lookout for this year. The 2019 Pantone Color of the Year is a refreshingly bright “Living Coral.” This beauty is great for adding a bold paint color to your walls or incorporating it into accessories throughout each room. It openly invites a more organic feel to each room. Draw on inspo from this color with small pops like these napkins for your table top from Anthropologie. Or go bold with this stunning Moroccan wool rug from ABC Carpet & Home.
The second color to be on the lookout for is another bold choice, Night Watch. This dramatic forest green is as dense as night, and yet, makes a lush statement in any room. We love this fun techy accessory from Anthro to bring a bit of it into the world with you while leaving the rest on your walls. Both of these choices can be paired with our natural cork materials. Our Sea Bark Cork Flooring is the perfect pairing to Night Watch for added flair. Or tone these colors down with a simpler selection like our Summer Creak Cork Flooring. Both will continue the look and feel of natural materials and colors, as well as bring you all the benefits of using cork in your interior environments.
Other trends for 2019 that continue to soldier on from last year are the use of mixed metals in your home and office décor. We love this Reese mirror and Targua Moroccan coffee table, both from Anthropologie. They are stylistic, but not too over the top that you will need to replace them as trends change in the coming years. Or merge the mixed metal theme with the Night Watch shade in this Paje coffee table.
Other ways to refresh your interiors are updating your lighting, choosing cork wall coverings over the uncooperative and unnatural choice of wallpaper, and statement ceilings. Did you know that you can use our cork wall tiles for your ceiling as well? Yes! The options are unlimited, as are your possibilities of a fruitful 2019! Browse our online store for all your decorating needs or consult with one of our cork experts for a more personalized experience. We want you to live the best life possible this year.
Cork promotes more than just a trendy fad; cork brings health and balance into your life and to our environment. Just to name a few, cork can help decrease joint pain when used as a sustainable flooring material, decreases allergens, and increases thermal and acoustic insulation. And while all the trend advisers are offering bold choices for 2019, don’t be afraid to go your own route… our newly restocked Sandcastle Collection is a nice alternative in soothing colors reminiscent of the beach, offering you peace and mindfulness.
The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year. I love completely redecorating my home with all the holiday decorations, putting up the tree, and covering the outside of the house with twinkling white lights. I enjoy loading up the back of the car with gifts, each uniquely wrapped with small touches like ornaments and special ribbons, sprigs of fir and rosemary, and hand printed gift tags addressed with love. The idea of spending the day baking cookies and dipping candies with family makes me smile more than it probably should.
But to be able to enjoy these special moments, there’s a heck of a lot of running around and burning the candle at both ends to be successful! You have to brave the stores to purchase the gifts that will be lovingly wrapped, race the aisles of the supermarket hoping to find those last packages of chocolate dipping bark hidden at the back of the store shelf, and create a jenga tower of Rubbermaid tubs to unpack all the decorations and lights from storage sheds. You have to actively make the time happen to create memories; otherwise it’s just a good idea that never comes to fruition.
The same is true for making time for yourself. You have to MAKE IT HAPPEN! It’s never going to happen on its own. There will always be something else that needs to happen and get done that takes precedence over you and your need for “quiet time.” Believe it or not, that’s one of the reasons I love our products! I love that I can reap the benefits of cork without having to do more than have it in my home. I love that I can place something practical in my home that has a definitive use – say sustainable flooring, but it also gives me intrinsic visual beauty. Furthermore, our cork products benefits the environment keeping carbon emissions lowered and providing an important environment to many endangered species in the region. Knowing this further invigorates my love for cork and the cycle continues to give, both to me and to my environment; it never ends.
Shop our wide variety of cork products and begin taking care of you and your surroundings. Start small with a single decorative cork board for your office or family calendar station, or go wild with new flooring or wall covering throughout your home or office. Introduce this amazing material in your corporate décor and give the same benefits to your clients and employees that you give to yourself. A known allergen reducer, cork can help keep you healthy throughout cold season! I could go on and on with the many benefits of this product. Swing by our FAQ for more detailed information. Or contact one of our experienced staff to begin 2019 with (the pop of a) cork! Remember, you are important! Make yourself a priority this year with a cork board bulletin board full of your goals.
Don’t miss out on some of our lowest prices of the year! Our annual Cork Wall Tile Fall Sale is underway and prices are marked up to 35% off retail. If you have been thinking about a new project or adding cork to your new construction, wait no longer. Even our Top Sellers like Blizzard Cork Wall Tiles and Bark Cork Wall Tiles are on sale. Our Fall Sale will continue while supplies last until November 18, 2018. You could even order them as the perfect Christmas gift for someone who wishes to have luxurious materials that are also eco-friendly installed in their home or office. Our natural cork products are easy to install and will bring you decades of enjoyment. The benefits of sustainable materials truly outweigh any reason to delay.
All of our cork board sheets are made from recycled cork materials and are used in cork wall coverings and cork ceiling tile applications for the purposes of sound absorption and sustainable insulation. Additionally, cork is naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic making it the perfect choice for residential or commercial application. Our decorative cork board tiles are self-healing from push pins just like a regular cork pin board, but our products boast a much more robust material thickness and quality than cork products from big box stores.
Back to school… It’s that time of year again, and gone are the days of plain dorm rooms. We are living in an age where white walls, a single cup coffee maker, and plain bunk beds are passé. Nowadays, high school graduates want a room that is an extension of themselves; one that brings a little feeling of home to the college campus. Dorm rooms are being labeled “shabby chic” and “rustic” instead of basic and bland. Today, we wanted to give you some college dorm room inspiration that seriously has us wanting to go back to school!
First and foremost, your future scholar will need to be organized. Our custom framed cork board is the perfect way to kick off the year on the right foot! We offer two different sizes of cork boards – 30” X 40” and 30” X 30”. Then, you can customize your cork board to fit your décor with up to ten different frame colors that can be matched to one of five different cork board selections. Custom cork boards are available with our Caribbean, Coral, Ebony, Night, and Rain cork patterns to perfectly compliment your style and taste. If you would like to speak with one of our cork specialists on possibly using another cork style or if you need a different size to fit your space, we would love to hear from you. Shop all our available custom blends here.
After you’ve gotten your college bound student on the road to organization, you can begin to accommodate their more basic needs like storage, bedding, wall décor, and more! West Elm and Pottery Barn, just to name a few, offer bedding options that will make your child’s time in bed seem like a true restful sanctuary. There are so many options, you may just decide to redecorate your master bedroom while you’re at it! You certainly won’t be lacking on inspiration.
Save space and skip the headboard in lieu of our gorgeous cork wall tiles. These will certainly elevate the dorm décor as well as help with sound insulation. We know that is extremely important when cracking the books and pulling those all-night study sessions! Try our Iris Mocha, Stacked Stone, Rustic Brick, Tree Bark, or White Sea cork wall tiles, just to name a few, to add instant style. These cork wall tiles are made from recycled cork material direct from Portugal. These cork board tiles are a green material which will make your student a hit with the nature conservationists and Mother Earth.
Lastly, don’t forget to link up with your favorite Young Living or Doterra specialist, or just pop into Bed, Bath, and Beyond to grab a diffuser and the right essential oils to make their room a paradise. Oils can be used to alter mood, focus when studying, restful sleep, and so much more. Be sure to put it on your list of college dorm room essentials for total success! Throw in under the bed storage options, a throw rug for those early morning treks to the bathroom, a seriously fast laptops for all your paper writing needs and you will be in business.
We wish each of you success in the coming academic year! All it takes is hard work and determination. You are the future of our planet; we depend on you!
Presenting our Blizzard cork wall tile; a top-seller because of its natural beauty and neutral coloring, Blizzard cork tile for walls are easily installed in any existing color scheme or in an entirely new environment. All our cork sheets are designed for accenting walls and made from recycled cork materials. They are used in cork wall coverings and cork ceiling tile applications for the purposes of sound absorption and thermal insulation. These textured cork wall tiles are self-healing from push pins just like a regular cork pin board. It also adds immense beauty to any room. Cork is naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic making it the perfect choice for residential or commercial application. This sustainable wall tile is constantly in the #1 position when it comes to sales. It is versatile and simply beautiful. It enlivens any environment.
Our Blizzard pattern white wall tile is also perfect when used as decorative ceiling tiles and great for cork feature walls, too. The Blizzard cork tile for walls is textured and stained with an eco-friendly white color tone. While white is generally known as a neutral color palette, the Blizzard cork wall tiles are far from boring. The pattern of this decorative cork tile introduces a touch of taupe, cedar, and ash to the primary stark white color of the modern white interior.
We have seen these particular cork wall tiles successfully installed in both residential and commercial uses, proving that it flatters multiple environmental settings. AmCork cork tile for walls is also perfect for making a decorative cork bulletin board, a colorful cork pin board, or a single statement wall of designer cork board sheets. Blizzard can also be combined with other cork wall tiles to create a decorative pattern, inlaid into cabinet faces and countertops, and so much more! No matter what you call it, American Cork Products cork board is the right material for your push pin project, your cork wall coverings, and many other applications. Design and use are limited only by creativity!
All products are easy to install. Our cork wall coverings are a highly durable and are easy to maintain and repair! Backed by our 25-year warranty and standing up to the GreenGuard Certification standards, we believe in our product and know you will, too. All cork products offered by AmCork are 100% Portuguese cork. This marvelous eco-friendly cork comes from the outer bark of the cork oak tree, leaving the tree to live for over 250 years, giving a new harvest of cork bark typically every 9 years. Cork is naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic making it the perfect choice for residential or commercial application. Install this naturally renewable cork material into your home or office today to begin creating a healthier environment.
Happy New Year friends and fans! We are so excited to welcome 2018. And to celebrate, we have launched a new collection of cork wall tiles, the Sandcastle collection. This unique collection of wall décor tiles, exclusively available from AmCork, evokes the senses with its coastal look and feel. It contains five high end cork wall tiles including Seafoam Green, Sugar Sand White, Suntan Bronze, Oyster Shell Gray, and Beachside Blue. These allow you to remain in the neutral zone when decorating without sacrificing any of the beauty because these are anything but basic. You can mix and match or install a single color palette in your environment.
We love the idea of pairing Sugar Sand White cork wall tile or Oyster Shell Gray cork wall tile with the pantone of the year, Ultra Violet (18-3838) for a trendy and contemporary room that just pops with color and vivacity! “Inventive and imaginative, Ultra Violet lights the way to what is yet to come.” Cork, being a natural material, is often times thought to be wholesome and sustaining. But when paired with the vibrancy of Ultra Violet, an entirely new edginess begins to come from the cork wall tiles; crisp and clean and full of life!
Suntan Bronze, Seafoam Green, and Beachside Blue cork wall tiles are all lovely neutrals, and can be easily combined to create fresh and visually stimulating patterns and designs. As with all of our cork wall tiles, the Sandcastle collection is made from 100% Portuguese cork harvested by hand. All of our cork board sheets are made from recycled cork materials and are used in cork wall coverings and cork ceiling tile applications for the purposes of sound absorption and thermal insulation. Additionally, these recycled cork tiles are naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic making them the perfect choice for residential or commercial application. Our cork board tiles are self-healing from push pins just like a regular cork pin board, but our products boast a much more robust material thickness and quality than cork products from big box stores.
Whether you are starting from the ground up in a new construction, or taking on a renovation, our cork wall tiles are the perfect solution for bringing your design into the 21st century. The addition of a natural material in your environment offers endless benefits and will only increase the value of your property and your lifestyle. Shop our new Sandcastle collection of colorful wall tile today to see how we can help you help yourself and help the environment!
2017 is off to a running start! We have been having a banner year in the world of cork over here at AmCork. I know you all know how much we love our cork wall tiles, flooring, and more, but others are jumping on the cork bandwagon and incorporating it into decorating trends this year in a big way. This makes us so happy! Let’s explore a few of the trending cork board decorating ideas before we jump into our top selling AmCork products.
How fantastic are these barstools from gilt.com?! Bouchon Bar Stools in bronze, aluminum, and graphite currently on sale (as of blog posting) shaped like champagne corks with wire muselet cages add the perfect amount of sophisticated whimsy to your decorating scheme.
Check out these adorable and very stylish Cork Cord Wraps from Anthropologie. They are a steal at $12 for a set of two, and are much more appealing than the rat’s nest of cords you have to weed through in your handbag or your child’s backpack.
And lastly, we have this cork globe from cb2.com, a site touted as “Crate and Barrel’s hip little sister”. Millennials and more will love to mark the places to which they’ve travelled and the places they want to travel to on this lovely cork board globe affixed to a stainless steel base.
We have curated these trendy office accessories to be easily paired with these three AmCork cork wall tile designs. This decorative cork selection represents our top sellers for 2017 to date. Each one is unique and beautiful in its own rite.
Blizzard is one of our most popular designs and has once again secured the rank of Top Seller for the year. This cork wall tile design is perfect in any modern or contemporary décor. It can easily transition from corporate to residential settings and opens up any space. Adding texture and design to an otherwise plain room is easy to do with our Blizzard cork wall tiles.
Next up is our Coral cork wall tile. This design truly shows the natural cork in a beautiful pattern and color tone and leaves no wonder as to why it is in our Top Seller category. These sustainable cork wall tiles for sale show a side view or lateral view of the 100% pure Portuguese cork after it has been harvested. The tone and markings are what many think of when they think of cork.
Finally, we give you our Stacked Stone cork wall tile as the third ranking top seller of the year. This is one of our newer designs and has quickly become a fan favorite for obvious reasons. The rustic air of this pattern is inviting and yet highly fashionable when installed in your home or office.
Furthermore, these accessories can also be a cork stepping stone to our long lasting cork flooring inventory in your decorating endeavors. The following represent our top sellers for 2017 YTD.
Oceano cork flooring, available in both parquet and plank tiles, is the epitome of sophistication. This top selling cork flooring contains knots of rich merlot set against a honeyed base. This showstopper would be amazing in both residential and commercial settings and is sure to catch the eye.
Iris Mocha cork flooring planks are modern with their linear design. This comfortable and renewable flooring material is produced by layering the inner and outer sections of the cork oak, creating a distinctive pattern that will leave all the neighbors talking.
Finally, we present our Sea cork flooring planks to round out our Top 3 Sellers for 2017 to date. This smooth textured pattern has a rustic feel and would work well in interiors. Sea cork flooring planks only get better with age and are backed by our 25 year warranty.
We are thrilled to see cork products taking more of a center stage in decorating rather than something limited to mid-century design and wine bottles. This highly renewable resource supports a vibrant eco-system and brings countless health benefits into your life. Shop our Top Selling cork wall tile and flooring inventory today to begin your journey into the world of cork.
Happy New Year to all our loyal clients and eco-loving friends! We are so excited to be entering 2017 with you. A new year promises a fresh start; opportunity for growth and change seems to burst from the seams on January 1 each year. And as the days pass rapidly by, the promise and opportunity also passes by in swift fashion. So often at the start of a new year, we make resolutions that are unattainable. We want to, but we just can’t do it 100% the first time around, and so we give up. This begs the question – is it really us failing with each resolution? Or could it possibly be the way we construct our resolutions and annual goals? I propose that we not run away from the large goal or resolution, but simply to break it down into much smaller, attainable goals that reflect back to us a feeling of success and completion with each small step.
This year, our goal is to live a more sustainable lifestyle both in the office and at home. On the whole, this broad stroke goal can quickly become overwhelming because there are so many avenues to take and so many ways that convenience could easily trump sustainable goals. So we break it down into smaller, more attainable goals. First we need to define sustainability. By most definitions, this is the act of consciously reducing our carbon footprint by altering methods of energy consumption, natural insulation, transportation, and the foods we choose to consume. Big, lofty definition, yes. But let’s begin with baby steps and break it down.
Here are 10 ways you can begin living a more sustainable life today:
- Recycling – We all know the old adage reduce, reuse, recycle. Seems easy, but it is far easier to ignore what this statement means. We must reduce. You can easily reduce unnecessary packaging. You can live a more minimalistic lifestyle to reduce clutter and waste. Reduce energy consumption. Reduce waste going to the landfill by composting particular kitchen waste or by recycling paper, plastic, and glass items. I plan to recycle at every opportunity by creating convenient collection areas throughout my home. Bathrooms, kitchen, and my home office will be the primary areas of collection. Lastly, let’s discuss how we can reuse. One way is discussed into more detail under #9. Additionally, you can use fabric grocery bags or buggy bags in most shopping situations. In Temecula, CA, grocers are being forced to convert to reusable bags or they will be charged $0.10 per plastic or paper bag in stores as regulated by Prop 67. You can buy particular foods in bulk and reuse storage containers at home. You can reuse other items by completely changing their use literally making treasure from trash.
- Lighting - I have begun upgrading traditional light bulbs in my home to Phillips Hue LED bulbs, which are recognized for their energy efficiency through the Energy Star rating. These must carry a minimum 3-year warranty (sweet!) and have a really cool vibe with all the color combinations! I personally love “concentration” for when my puzzle craving strikes again and “relax” for that wind down to a perfect sunset lighting. A great and fun way, to reduce energy consumption.
- Transportation – This can be a tricky one for many if public transportation isn’t an easily accessible option (think suburbs, small towns, and rural areas). However, this can also be an excuse. I am trying to optimize my driving routes when I run errands, and choosing to only go to the grocery store once a week. I began these practices in December and already see a change in my routine and my car mileage! If you want to be an overachiever, you may consider purchasing an electric hybrid vehicle, but that is not a baby step in my book and may not be an option for many.
- Cleaning Products – I am transitioning to natural cleaners. Many I will be or already am mixing at home. Others, I leave up to sustainable home cleaning supply companies like Seventh Generation, Mrs. Meyers, and Honest. I’ve also heard good things about Method. There is no need to take all the convenience out of life when trying to live more sustainably. Just make sure you are checking labels and making sure the companies stand behind what they purport through mission statements and marketing.
- Unplug – I am trying to unplug devices and small appliances when not in use or charging. There is no need for them to continue drawing power, no matter how negligible an amount it is. There is an alternate definition here, too, where we should take the time as humans to unplug. We need to step back from our constant need to tweet, Instagram, and text so that we can see and experience the world we are trying to save.
- Shipping – My best friend is a HUGE Amazon person. He orders gobs of things on the mega site each year simply because “it’s easier to do that than go to the store”. But while you’re paying pennies to have your paper towels delivered to your doorstep in two days or less, I have to question how much these practices will cost Mother Earth later down the road. Instead, I am currently working on converting him to shopping local. If you can’t bring yourself to break the Amazon habit, try using their Prime Pantry option. This allows you to shop for all the same items, but you have to wait until you fill the box before it ships. This would eliminate several unnecessary shipping adventures I dare say.
- Grow a garden & plant some trees – Directly combat your carbon footprint with these blessed vegetation creations. Plus garden fresh food tastes so much better than store bought! You can even fertilize your planted babies with the composting you’ve been doing from #1’s recycling methods.
- Water conservation – This one always ranks high on the list of ways to live a more sustainable life, but in developed countries, it seems to be a hard concept to master. Again, take baby steps. Turn off the faucet when brushing your teeth until it’s time to rinse. Run your dishwasher during low use times of day (typically after 11 p.m. but check with your local utility). Wash clothes only when you have a full load. Shorten shower times or move to an every other day schedule of bathing. These are small steps but they add up to hundreds of gallons of water weekly.
- Quit Bottled Water – This one is important. Americans used approximately 50 billion plastic bottles of water last year. Less than 25% of these are recycled either because the user did not choose to recycle or because their local utility does not offer recycling options. Either way, over 38 billion water bottles go unrecycled each year. With the advent of insulated cups, there is no need to continue purchasing what really breaks down to glorified bottled tap water when you could stylishly keep your water handy in a reusable cup or thermos. Break the habit today. You’ll thank us later!
- Community - Join an environmental group in your community. This is a great way to meet new people who can give you other ideas on how to live a more sustainable life. Beachside communities often clean up their shorelines and help local wildlife through their environmental efforts. In landlocked cities, environmental groups pick up litter, plant trees, give community lectures, work on community gardens, and more to impact their local areas. If your community doesn’t have an environmental group. Consider launching one yourself!
We encourage you to begin taking your own baby steps and living a more sustainable life today. Let us know what sustainable living practices you are taking and we will walk this path together. Cheers to you and yours this happy New Year! May 2017 be amazing for each of you!
Note: Any products or brands mentioned here are not promoted by AmCork and used purely as examples for living a more sustainable life. We are not suggesting, selling, or promoting any particular sustainable products or brands.